Community of Harbor Bay Isle Maintenance Services is committed to providing excellent landscape and maintenance services, with the goal of preserving and maintaining the common areas within the Community. This is accomplished by utilizing environmentally sound methods of operation, including energy, water conservation and Integrated Pest Management.
One of the most distinctive features of Harbor Bay Isle are its two salt water lagoons. To better showcase this feature, we have a created a new page highlighting this key feature of the Community. Please visit Community of Harbor Bay Isle Lagoon System page for specific lagoon information, including Current and Upcoming Lagoon Projects, Lagoon Lowering Dates, Lagoon Water Testing Information, and more. Check it out!
The Community Maintenance Department is proud to be acknowledged and affiliated with the following professional organizations:
- Northern California Turf and Landscape Council
- East Bay Municipal Utility District (EBMUD)
- Californians for Pesticide Reform
- State of California Department of Pesticide Regulation
- International Society of Arboriculture (ISA)
- International Building Operators Association (IBOA)
- Alameda Municipal Power (AMP)
- California State Water Resources Control Board
- Golf Course Superintendent Association of America (GCSAA)
- Maintenance Superintendent Association (MSA)
Please direct any general questions or issues to Director of Maintenance, Joe Landaeta, (510)865-3363 ext. 350.